Reasons why this is a terrible Monday:
* I went to bed late and woke up exhausted
* Not only exhausted, but with stomach cramps
* I have plates and screws in my left forearm from crashing on a bicycle 11
years ago. Saturday my arm started to hurt. Over the past couple days a bump
has developed and I think one of the screws is coming out. Very painful. I
have an appointment on Thursday to get it checked out, but most likely, I will
have to have surgery to get them all removed- after which I will have to wear a
cast (again) for 6 weeks.
* My fingernail IS indeed going to fall off
* I am already stressed out between work, functioning during daily
activities, and trying to have a baby...along with Matron of Honor duties for my
sister's wedding. Now, I have to get x-rays, have surgery and wear a cast-
which probably means no baby for at least two more months and I will have a
deformed finger to go along with it.
* The worst part? The arm, at least, could have been avoided if I had gotten
the screws removed a year after the surgery (as my doctor recommended knowing
this would happen eventually) and worn the cast then.
All I have to say is...grrrrrrr