Bouncing Around in My Head
* I have fallen off the exercise wagon. It's only been a little over a week, but I feel a lot of guilt over it. It all started because of sick kids. Then Halloween came with all the treats and the candy and the delicious bread and soups. Our plan was to start Insanity completely over together on November 1st. When we woke up, no one felt very well. Then I just got lazy. I plan to get a workout in today, so I'm hoping I can jump back on just as easily. We shall see.
* I am a little shocked that I haven't gained any weight during this last week. I'm not sure if it's just that my metabolism is a little better now. Maybe I'm not eating as many calories as I think I am...haven't been keeping track. Or, maybe I am losing all that muscle I worked so hard to get. I'm not sure. Anyone who knows is welcomed to weigh in.
* I've noticed that my lack of working out leaves me in sort of a sour mood. I think I'm missing the endorphins. Or something. I don't like it.
* I have done shockingly little off of my to do list over the last week. I hate feeling like I am playing catch-up on a daily basis.
* Daylight Savings time is evil. I still haven't adjusted. Many of my clocks still read the wrong time. Paige didn't adjust very well. I knew I should have started adjusting her schedule early! Hopefully things settle into routine again soon.
* I HATE laundry. I was one load of folding away from finishing it when I stopped a few days ago. Today I have another mountain to wash.
* I feel like the only thing I ever accomplish everyday is getting and keeping the kitchen clean and doing the dishes. Another job I despise. I guess I don't like re dos.
* I am missing the summery sunshine. The sun is out today, but it's that dim, winter sunlight. I hate winter. I hate snow. I hate to be cold. Hopefully this winter isn't too horrible.
* On a brighter note, I am so excited for Christmas this year! Last Christmas, well, let's be honest, it sucked. Yeah, I was with my girls and my family...but not having Matt was really hard for me and I am so excited for us to all celebrate together this year. Plus! My brother is back from his mission and can join us, and my sister should be having her baby while we're there. I hope! Exciting things!
* Yesterday I finally got the pictures hung in Zoe's bedroom. We took them down to paint over 6 months ago. Yeah...
* I've decided that Paige's room needs to be painted too. Funny, my whole house needs to be painted...including my room. Off-white is getting old. But I suppose, as a Mom, I should be used to doing things for my girls first! :) Matt thinks Paige's room should be purple. That sounds fun to me. Need to figure out what I want to do in there.
* Speaking of decorating, I have an itch to get my whole house decorated and done. I just wish I had the time and the money and the design sense to do it!!
* After reading the love story (so far) of Untypically Jia and her husband, Matt, I have decided that I was far too focused on myself, my friends and my world growing up. So I guess that does make me a little bit of the snob people thought I was and I thought I wasn't. Pondering this.
* I just realized that if I have all of this on my mind, it's no wonder I have a hard time focusing and getting things done. The sad thing is, I could go on. Instead I will spare you.
What's bouncing around in your head today?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
What a kind person you are to leave me a note!