1. Go back to school- still working on this. Going to add to next years goals.
7. Read 100 books- Changing this one for next year. 100 books is far to many for my busy life. I think I read a grand total of 8 this year.
10. Get my piano tuned- definitely adding this to next year
11. Play piano 2-3 times per week- recently I have been, but not enough to consider this done.
12. Play flute 2-3 times per week- same as above
15. Take walks regularly- adding to next year
16. Learn the guitar- adding to next year
17. Be happy with myself- I'm getting there. Adding to next year.
18. Read scriptures daily- I was doing well for a while, but dropped off, need to recommit.
19. Pray morning and night (at least)- same as above
20. Learn to be on time- excruciating that I haven't accomplished this one yet. Much harder than I thought it would be. Adding to next year.
21. Go to the temple once a month- Next year.
23. Start writing poetry again- I haven't written anything new in a while. Adding to next year.
24. Find a place to go swing dancing and try to go often- Still working on this one.
25. Look for opportunities to provide service and take them!- I need to be more open to this next year. Though I did accomplish some this year, especially recently.
26. Go rock climbing- next year.
28. Quit my nervous habit- still at it. Darnit.
Ten out of 28 completed is not half bad. Especially for someone who never followed through on goals before. I am especially proud of the strides I have made towards my health and my music this year. I'm excited for what lies ahead for next year. I will continue to focus on health and music but want to work more on spiritual goals and some of the others. Stay tuned for next year's 29 goals page. It's coming soon!